Monday, March 7, 2011

Believe

"It's a belief system..what you believe about yourself. I believe that I'm talented. I believe that I have something to give. I believe that the best is yet to come. I've done good work, but I still think there's a great work ahead." --by Angela Basset in March issue of Essence (p. 117).

Dream 4 More Firm concept is you take a dream, write it down and make it plain, and then you apply it for others to see. We love to see dreams bloom into existence but it starts with a dream or vision or goal...therefore, what are you dreaming and believing for?

1 comment:

  1. We also have an inspirational sale for only $35 with shipping/handling included on www.dream4more.webs.com on the Dream Store!

    *The Day Begins with Christ (award-winning book)
    *From the Depths of my Soul (poetry)
    *Half of the Battle is to Surrender All I Have (poetry)

    These books are retailed priced at $13.99, $15.50, and $18.99 plus tax, shipping and handling. You are getting all three books for less than $10 a book minus $11 shipping/handling. Ends April 1st.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Adrienna Turner's Contributor Profile - Associated Content

http://www.associatedcontent.comuser/618855/adrienna_turner.html