Monday, January 31, 2011

I Am Royalty, Volume 1

I Am Royalty: Profiles In Black History (Volume 1)I Am Royalty: Profiles In Black History by Seeing Growth

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Seeing Growth (Emmanuel Brown) has published, “I Am Royalty,” for the younger generation to have role models from diverse backgrounds and walks of life to showcase their life examples as a way to promote unity among our communities. This is an autobiographical profile of 38 Black Americans, both men and women, as a positive alternative to influence and encourage our young people that they can thrive and soar with their dreams and goals too. Moreover, these are inspirational stories and bios of heroes of today, not of tomorrow (the past) and there is still hope for our future.

I was also honored to share my profile, bio, and achievements I have accomplished thus far.

We need to get these books to our youth in our communities; please play your part and have a heart to get a copy to share with the teens in schools, churches, and youth programs. We hope this book will empower our youth to become who they are destined to be.

*Dream 4 More Reviews received a copy of "I Am Royalty" from Emmanuel Brown (SeeingGrowth.com) for a review.

Dream 4 More Reviewer,
Adrienna Turner
Wooed Me Dream




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Adrienna Turner's Contributor Profile - Associated Content

http://www.associatedcontent.comuser/618855/adrienna_turner.html