Saturday, November 26, 2011

Desire at Will Winner!


My desire for my life is to be a better mother, sister, and future wife. To believe in what I have inside of me and trust in it. I desire so much for my children to be proud of the woman they see that I have grown into. I want them to be proud of my accomplishments and the fact that I never gave up. I know that with God on my side and as my strength, I will be able to be someone they want to emulate. God has instilled many gifts inside me and with His blessing; I will be able to provide a future for my family long after I'm gone. I don't want them to struggle the way I did and my mother did.

To achieve this, I know by having a closer relationship with my Lord must take place. He is the only one that can heal the scars and the storms in my life. To be a role model to those around me, and be able to show them that your past doesn't have to determine your future. You can start in the mud but crawl out and be washed clean and stand in the light.

--Kiexiza Rodriquez, author of Beautiful, co-host for TonyNKie Show, and reviewer for DSE

She won the eBook of "Desire at Will" and you can get a copy at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/50038

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Adrienna Turner's Contributor Profile - Associated Content

http://www.associatedcontent.comuser/618855/adrienna_turner.html